Thank you for the great workshop and fruitful discussions!
The University of Cologne Phonetics department is organizing a two-day-workshop on “Vietnamese Prosody” as part of the research projects Tone and Intonation in Vietnamese funded by the German Research Foundation and Prosodic Typology: Insights from Vietnamese and Eastern Cham funded by the SSHRC, Canada.
The goal is to bring together international specialists so they can exchange ideas and present their own work on Vietnamese prosody.
The workshop will be held in Cologne in the Phonetics Lab from 16 to 18 August 2015.
Topics include :
Our guests and presenters:
1. Marc BRUNELLE (Department of Linguistics, University of Ottawa)
2. Sarah DUONG PHU (Graduate School “Nominal Modification”, Goethe University Frankfurt)
3. Martine GRICE, HA Kieu Phuong, Francesco CANGEMI, Tingting BRENGELMANN, Simon WEHRLE, Christian WEITZ (Department of Phonetics, University of Cologne)
4. James KIRBY and Bob LADD (School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences, University of Edinburgh)
5. LE Thi Xuyen (Section des études vietnamiennes VIỆT HỌC, Université Paris Diderot-Paris 7)
6. MAC Dang Khoa (International Research Institute MICA, Hanoi University of Science and Technology)
7. Andrea H. PHAM (Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures, University of Florida)
8. TRAN Thuy Hien (Speech and Cognition Department of GIPSA-lab, University of Grenoble)
Local organizing team